EPB consultant / EPB manager
B4F services :
- EPB consultant/ manager
- assistance and advice to the project team
The role of an EPB (energy performance of buildings) consultant / manager is to assist the project team in complying with regulations and in reporting on the set objectives:
- Carrying out feasibility studies, verification of the project’s main parameters, drawing up the EPB commitment / EPB proposal at the planning permission stage.
- Checking compliance with the various regulatory requirements at the execution dossier stage.
- The initial EPB declaration or notification of start of work.
- Drawing up the technical dossier on site
- Production of the final EPB declaration with updated calculations.