- support during the design and execution phases
- assessment and energy optimisation using the software program PHPP
- study of potential thermal bridges
- calculation of comfort using dynamic thermal simulation
- execution verification and airtightness testing
- assistance with obtaining passive certification
To achieve passive certification a building must meet the criteria for energy needs (heating and cooling), air tightness, thermal comfort and primary energy consumption.
These different points need to be assessed and optimised before the project begins.