Guidance / Feasibility study
- carrying out energy design studies
- energy simulation
- analysis of a building’s current and/or future energy consumption
- technical-economic feasibility study
Providing guidance for high environmental value projects requires careful study of the characteristics of the building’s shell and its facilities in order to:
- ensure more rational use of energy (improvements to insulation, use of a district heating network, integration of a natural cooling system, etc.)
- use of renewable energy sources
The technical-economic feasibility study assesses the potential of low carbon emission technologies, in order to choose the form of energy production best suited to the building.
In addition, carrying out a feasibility study helps obtain 1 BREEAM credit.